- Retired Springfield District Court Judge William Teahan Jr., 72, dies in Maine
20 December 2014 @ 10:20 am
Judge William W. Teahan Jr., served 20 years as a judge in Springfield District Court prior to his retirement in 2008.
- Area clergy share Christmas reflections: Rev. Marisa Brown Ludwig, First Church of Christ, Longmeadow, on responsibility
19 December 2014 @ 11:40 am
Christians called to respond.
- St. Mary's Academy students in Longmeadow support effort to rebuild Cathedral High School in Springfield
18 December 2014 @ 6:34 pm
The Committee for Cathedral Action, which sponsored the rally and declared last Tuesday "Save Cathedral Day," and asked supporters throughout the region Cathedral's school colors, in addition to displaying bumper stickers and lawn signs in support of the campaign to save the school.
- Police arrest Springfield man, juvenile in connection with recent Longmeadow house breaks
18 December 2014 @ 3:26 pm
Isreal Pena was identified by police searching through records at area pawn shops.
- Longmeadow police alert residents to rash of break-ins to homes in Converse Street area
17 December 2014 @ 9:57 am
In one of the cases, the residents, an elderly couple, were upstairs sleeping when the break-in occurred, police said.
- Court documents: Agawam mayor's 'adopted' son allegedly sent obscene drawings to 10-year-old Longmeadow girl via Snapchat
17 December 2014 @ 7:00 am
Antonio Stephens denied the charges during his arraignment Monday in District Court
- 'Save Cathedral' high school rally set for Dec. 16 on Springfield City Hall steps
13 December 2014 @ 9:00 am
Students at St. Mary's Academy in Longmeadow will show their support for Cathedral by be wearing purple during 8:25 morning prayers on Tuesday,
- Senior notes for East Longmeadow, Enfield, Longmeadow, Somers, Springfield and Suffield for Dec. 17, 2014
12 December 2014 @ 5:06 pm
Senior notes for East Longmeadow, Enfield, Longmeadow, Somers, Springfield, Suffield
- Senior notes for East Longmeadow, Enfield, Longmeadow, Somers, Springfield and Suffield for Dec. 10, 2014
10 December 2014 @ 4:34 pm
Senior notes for East Longmeadow, Enfield, Longmeadow, Somers, Springfield and Suffield
- Longmeadow Select Board breaks with tradition, sets split property tax rate
10 December 2014 @ 7:39 am
The Longmeadow Select Board shifted a proportion of the town's tax burden to commercial properties, resulting in an average savings of $45.71 on residential properties, while the average tax bill on commercial property will increase $4,254.
Dec 21 2014