- Longmeadow School Department shares convocation presentation by Superintendent Marie Doyle
27 August 2014 @ 3:57 pm
Teachers and staff returned to work in Longmeadow yesterday, August 26, while the new school year is set to begin on September 2.
- Longmeadow Audit Committee to speak with Thomas J. Scanlon Jr., head of law firm tasked with audit of 2014 town finances
27 August 2014 @ 12:03 pm
Finance Director Paul Pasterczyk is also expected to take part in tonight's meeting.
- Pediatricians: Start school later for middle, high school students
27 August 2014 @ 6:05 am
"The research is clear that adolescents who get enough sleep have a reduced risk of being overweight or suffering depression, are less likely to be involved in automobile accidents, and have better grades, higher standardized test scores and an overall better quality of life," Dr. Owens said.
- Just Folks - Neighborhoods & Metro South Plus Just Folks: Academic honors for students from Springfield, Longmeadow, East Longmeadow, Enfield, Somers and Suffield
27 August 2014 @ 12:00 am
Honors earned by local students.
- Longmeadow Select Board to share, discuss long-term goals at special meeting
26 August 2014 @ 12:30 pm
The discussion was originally expected to take place on August 18, but time constraints led to the scheduling of tonight's meeting.
- Longmeadow Cable Advisory Committee to continue discussion of establishing high-definition community television channel
26 August 2014 @ 12:03 pm
The concept was first discussed at the committee's last meeting, which was held back on May 20.
- Noted Longmeadow golfer Lisa Calcasola takes Ithaca College break to volunteer in India
26 August 2014 @ 9:00 am
Teen looks to challenge herself by through experiencing different culture, and having time to travel.
- Longmeadow Parks and Recreation Department publishes information on fall programming
25 August 2014 @ 6:15 pm
A digital copy of the publication is available, while physical copies are set to be mailed to town residents beginning on Sept. 1.
- Campaign press release: Massachusetts AFL-CIO Endorses Eric Lesser for State Senate
25 August 2014 @ 3:02 pm
AFL-CIO represents nearly 400,000 workers statewide.
- Campaign press release: Environmental League of Massachusetts Action Fund endorses Eric Lesser in bid for State Senate seat
25 August 2014 @ 1:16 pm
Eric Lesser announced that he has been named as an "environmental champion" by a state environmental group.
Aug 27 2014