- Cynthia Simison: Celebrating the centennial of Sidney M. Cooley's life well lived
8 December 2013 @ 7:07 am
Cooley served for 23 years as a District Court judge, retiring in 1983 at the mandatory age of 70.
- Religion notes: Mass for Mandela, global holidays, 'Magi' performance
6 December 2013 @ 9:07 am
Roundup of faith-based events in Pioneer Valley.
- Longmeadow area notes: Flu shots available in Longmeadow, hunting licenses available in East Longmeadow
6 December 2013 @ 7:26 am
East Longmeadow nomination papers available. DPW in Longmeadow announces holiday trash hours.
- Letters to the Editor: Longmeadow's Fannie Stebbis Wildlife Refuge treasure to protect
5 December 2013 @ 4:57 am
The refuge – like those of us in the club – has undergone changes that come with age. We have been fortunate to have many Boy Scouts working on their Eagle Scout badges to help us along the way.
- Longmeadow School Committee approves superintendent's goals for 2013-2014 school year
4 December 2013 @ 8:05 pm
Longmeadow Superintendent Marie Doyle presented a series of priorities to the Longmeadow School Board.
- Ludlow selectman on MGM-Springfield deal: 'It is about protecting the residents'
4 December 2013 @ 5:53 pm
Ludlow selectmen approved the mitigation agreement with MGM on Tuesday.
- East Longmeadow Public Library offers weekly reading for children with Bright Spot Therapy Dogs
4 December 2013 @ 9:35 am
Bright Spot Therapy Dogs visit area nursing homes, libraries, veterans' hospitals and schools.
- Fitness center, memorial tree to honor Longmeadow High School graduate Ian Wacks
4 December 2013 @ 7:04 am
A new fitness center was donated to Longmeadow High School by the Ian Wacks Scholarship Fund.
- Holyoke Blue Sox name Hunter Golden as general manager
4 December 2013 @ 6:28 am
The seventh-year organization will hold a 3 p.m. press conference at its 11th floor headquarters at LaQuinta Inn & Suites on Congress Street.
- Longmeadow increases taxes by $1.61 per $1,000 assessed valuation
3 December 2013 @ 9:30 pm
Longmeadow residents will see a 2.7 percent increase in their taxes in 2014.
Dec 08 2013